Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We Have A Winner

Thanks to everyone who entered the Dead Trilogy competition. The actual time it took me to walk the length of Manhattan was a lackadaisical nine hours and forty minutes. I thought I gave a good clue when I said it took me longer than I was expecting but most people under-estimated the time which means, I suppose, that I'm a good bit slower and lazier than y'all think. If you didn't win thank you for participating.
...
Enough about those losers, now for the winner...the closest guess was 9 hours 37 minutes from Ryan. Just three minutes out! Freaky. Anyway the trilogy edition of the Dead series goes to him. Well done mate, now do us a favour and give me your email or your address and I'll have those books off to you in tomorrow's post. I hope you don't live in England, I just heard that the Royal Mail is going on strike...