Thursday, May 6, 2010

Two Minute Star Wars

In my house there are three people who have never seen Star Wars (and who, apparently, have no interest in seeing it) and one person who has seen it maybe 16 or 17 times. If you're someone who has successfully avoided the Star Wars trilogy for the last 33 years, but are a little curious as to what it's all about then watch this YouTube. . .Now if only someone would make one for Lost.

Tonight I'll probably watch Star Wars or The Big Lebowski rather than the UK general election stuff. I think I know what's going to happen. Cameron gets 312 seats which means that with DUP support he's the new Prime Minister. I'm basing this on Nate Silver's forecast over at Nate was very accurate when calling the 2008 Presidential race, but this is his first forray into UK politics so we'll see.