Sunday, April 29, 2012

I Hear The Sirens In The Street

I finally figured out how the "pages" feature on blogger works (or at least I think I have) so I've uploaded the first four chapters of I Hear The Sirens In The Street, here. This is still a work in progress so the book may change considerably before its appearance in January. (I've already completely cut the chapter which appears as the teaser at the end of The Cold Cold Ground.) But at the very least this will give you a pretty good idea where the novel is headed. You may want to read these chapters on the screen here or you could cut and paste them into a word file and print them out at your convenience, it's totally up to you, but I always prefer to read the paper version. I've included a permanent link to the Sirens "page" on the right hand side of the blog and I may add a few chapters here and there as the book progresses. Anyway, I hope you like it and comments are always appreciated.