Sunday, September 28, 2014

New Website

I've finally jumped on the website bandwagon. Big thanks to the hardworking and really rather brilliant folks at Profile Books who have developed this site for me. The focus is mainly on the Duffy books because people actually seem to want to read those ones. But there's tons of other stuff on there too. They've even made a limited edition of some Sean Duffy merch which they'll be giving away in competitions. Its cool shit. Duffy's warrant card. A Duffy Rubiks cube. Duffy Top Trumps. A Duffy Walkman with an 80s mixtape. They even gave away bottles of Duffy's favourite whisky. (Lagavulin 16 if you must know). If you've been following my blog for the last six years or so, you'll know that I usually give away a couple of galleys of the new book when that becomes available. I always loved doing that but I hated going to the Post Office and paying the ridiculous shipping fees from Oz. Profile are going to be doing that for me now too, which is great, so if you want to get a galley of Gun Street Girl go there, not here! As of Friday the website is up and running & you can check it out, here, mis compañeros...
....
The new website will also host the latest blog posts, but rest assured that I'll still be blogging here for the forseeable. When I started blogging in 2008 I thought that I would run out of things to say pretty quickly, but clearly I have some kind of graphomania or egomania or other mental disorder because there's always something getting on my nerves that I want to write about. Which means that until I achieve enlightenment or equanimity the blog will remain.