Sunday, March 27, 2011

Review This Book!

Thank you to everyone who has reviewed me so far on Amazon.com, Audible.com, Good Reads and Amazon.co.uk. I also really appreciate the blogger and newspaper reviews! I know that you all have busy lives and I'm so touched when you take the time to write a review of my book. As I've said I do read every review and I learn a lot from them, even from the ones where they clearly hate my stuff.  
...
Falling Glass has been out one month and although its hard to get in the US I've got 8 reviews so far on Amazon.com, 7 on Audible, 4 on Good Reads and a slightly disappointing 2 on Amazon.co.uk.  I haven't received a bad review yet and I really think that if people learned about the novel it would be appreciated by a wider audience. The blog reviews I've found have come from Glenna, Rob, Peter, Shullamuth & Jon - if I missed you do let me know. Special thanks to everyone who reviewed me in in more than one place. I know who you are, you little devils. So again many many thanks to everyone who has taken the trouble to read me and then review me!
...
If there are any other review sites I don't know about please let me know and please if you have an Amazon.co.uk account I'd appreciate your help...it's looking a bit pathetic over there.
...
Slainte and go raibh maith agat...