Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sydney Writers Festival

If, like Terry Scott and Roy Castle, you're near Sydney this week you can come see me as I'll be doing 3 events at the SWF...

On Thursday May 22 12:30 - 1:30 

I'll be in conversation with the great Kate Evans from ABC Radio National. 

Chatswood Library on the Concourse, Chatswood NSW

Then I'll be a doing a panel on:

Friday 23 May 1:30 - 2:30 Keeping it Real: Crime as Social History

Sydney Dance 2
Pier 4/5, Hickson Road Walsh Bay NSW 2000

with the wonderful Malla Nunn and the charming PM Newton

finally I'll be doing another panel on:

Sunday May 25 3:00 - 4:00 Violence, Lust, Revenge and Poetry

with the brilliant Michael Robotham and perhaps the greatest Irish crime writer of them all, John Connolly

Sydney Dance 1

Pier 4/5, Hickson Road Walsh Bay NSW 2000