Saturday, April 25, 2009

I Invested 16 Bucks And Now I Have Fifty Grand!

"There are three reasons for becoming a writer: the first is that you need the money; the second that you have something to say that you think the world should know; the third is that you can't think what to do with the long winter evenings."
---Quentin Crisp

I have a book coming out tomorrow. It's called Fifty Grand. You may be able to get it in bookstores but you may not. Shelf space is at a premium in most chain bookstores and managers will usually only stock authors who are proven unit shifters. You can however get 50G on Amazon or Powells or B&N.com and if you have a local mystery or indy bookstore they might have it. I worked very hard on this book and put a lot into it and although I'm not the best person to judge I think its a pretty tight read. If you do happen to get it I would certainly appreciate a review on Amazon or B&N or Good Reads.
Go raibh céad maith agat.

Adrian